Following the success of our 3rd annual conference in September 2019, Govconnect are delighted to announce that Mental Health 2020 will take place on September 23rd at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.
"Mental Health 2019 held on 26 September at the Royal Society of Medicine was a superb conference delivered to the highest professional standard. The organisers were efficient and welcoming, and the venue was modern and technically well supported. An altogether positive experience."
Duncan Selbie, Chief Executive, Public Health England
Mental Health 2019 - 5YFV to LTP will give attendees the opportunity to engage with key personnel from delivery partners and national stakeholder organisations, providing an assessment of FYFVMH and LTP planning and delivery progress, addressing the 13 core areas of mental health services provision set out in the implementation plan, including child and adolescent mental health, maternal mental health services, the mental health of older people, and care for people with serious mental illness.
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and all networking zones.
- Submit your logo to the conference partner page creating a personal make appointment link. This is a simple process that takes seconds and is intended to allow the delegates to request a conversation with one another or with other speaker departments and workshop presenters.
- Opportunity to join our pre event campaign accessing case studies and blogs across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- Access to all speaker presentations and on demand video post event, including speaker presentations, workshops and interviews.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked delivering the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health.
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater collaboration from leaders across the health & social care landscape.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
Charity Sector £195+VAT
Public Sector £295+VAT
Private Sector £395+VAT
- Adult and Children's Social Services
- Care Coordinators
- Care Services Directors
- Carers and Service Users
- Chairs of Health and Wellbeing Board
- Charity Leads
- Chief Executive of Community Healthcare NHS trust
- Chief Executives
- Clinical Leads/Directors and Specialists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Community Health and Outreach Teams
- Community Matron
- Community Mental Health Teams
- Consultant Social Workers
- Director of Public Health
- Director/Head of Social Care
- Director/Head Primary Health Care Team
- Directors of Adult Social Care
- Directors of Drug and Alcohol Services
- Directors of Mental Health
- Directors of Nursing
- Directors of Policy and Strategy
- Directors of Public Health
- Directors/Managers of Care Services
- District Nurses
- Early Intervention Team Leaders
- Employment Support Managers
- Extra Care Housing Managers
- GPs and Consultants
- Head of Community Wellbeing Team
- Heads of Assisted Living
- Heads of Carers and Service Users
- Heads of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Heads of Community Care Services
- Heads of Primary Care Mental Health
- Heads of Primary Care/Community Mental Health
- Health and Service Improvement leads
- Health and Well Being Managers/Directors
- Health Visitors
- Housing Support Mangers
- Independent Living Teams
- Local Authority Health Professionals
- Medical Directors
- Memory Clinics
- Mental Health Commissioners
- Mental Health Directors/Teams
- Occupational Therapists
- Patient Experience Teams
- Personal Health Budget Teams
- Personalisation Teams
- Practice Managers
- Practice Nurses
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Clinicians
- Research Directors/Professors
- Service Development Teams
- Service Improvement Teams
- Supported and Sheltered Housing Teams
- Third Sector Organisations